BOWHUNTING FOR BEGINNERS
2 DAY RETREAT - SYDNEY
NSW - AUSTRALIA
The Alpha Human Projects 2 day Bowhunting for Beginners Retreat is the first of its kind in Australia. On this retreat we take 6-8 people into the bush and deliver the basic knowledge on how to get started into ethical deer hunting and gathering, hunting tactics and planning, basic survival and hunting specific training techniques.
The course will be held over 2 days and will include the participants accompanying Luke and Andrew on 1-3 live fallow deer hunts*
Weekend will include all Food and Beverage plus Accomodation and travel from Sydney/Sydney Airport.
Course content will include these modules.
- Bowhunting - Ethics, Discipline and Regulation of Bowhunting in Australia.
- The Gear We Use - A complete breakdown of the specific layering systems and pack systems required for hunting
- How to Read Your Game - The "How To's" of how to pattern deer, how to stalk and how to recover your hunted game.
- Afternoon/Evening In Field Scouting and Hunt Lecture
- Morning In Field Scouting and Hunt Lecture
- Bow Overview - You'll check out some of the latest bows on the market and receive basic demonstration on how to
engage archery safely.
- Basic Training and Body Preparation - Training programming for hunting.
- Afternoon Wrap-Up and Basic Field Butchering (Game Depending)
*Participants will only be accompanying course presenters on actual hunts. Participants WILL NOT be shooting OR killing any animals on this course. There is a real possibility that there will be a kill made. Participants MUST be willing to observe the hunting, recovery and dressing process.